This is a memo of linguistics study of the word Lancôme, the name title of a world famous company. This is basically an extending study of the concept LAN (Local Area Network) while I am working on its potential encoded knowledge, The closest result I got from the study of Lancôme is to bring out a meaning called LAN Universe which fits my assumption about encoded knowledge of LAN, it depict an inner universe built by Linxu-Dust. The mentioned depiction fits my earlier profiling while I did not know the potential encoded knowledge of LAN.
Memos of Study
- wikipedia: Founded in 1935 by Armand Petitjean in France, as originally an fragrance house. The name “Lancôme” was inspired by the ruins of a castle, Le Château de Lancosme, while the roses in the area inspired the company’s symbol of the single golden rose.
- Meaning of name Côme
- Etymology : French form of COSMAS
- Origin : French
- Cosmas or Kosmas is a Greek name and may refer to:
- Meaning: Greek: κόσμος ‘peace, order, universe etc.’
- Region of origin: East and South Europe
- Saints Cosmas and Damian (In France)
- Saint Côme-Saint Damien church, Luzarches, Val d’Oise, France
- Saint Côme-Saint Damien church, Paris, France
- Saint Côme-Saint Damien church, Chamboulive, France
- Saint Côme-Saint Damien church, Serdinya, France